Saturday, January 3, 2009

even more than before

I get excited. I get excited easily. I'm positive and excitable. I like to drive fast and talk fast and fuck hard. I move too fast for my own good.

I need to have fun. I need the person I'm with to know how to have fun with me. My life is demanding and I need to know that the person I spend my time with knows how to sit back and enjoy.

I've learned that, in most cases, a man that doesn't enjoy blowjobs is a man that can't relax. So, if I meet a guy who claims he's not into blowjobs, I refuse to let him give me head. It's only fair. If he's not going to relax, then neither am I.

I like a man who will kiss me on the mouth, deep and hard, after going down on me. It makes me feel like he likes the taste of me... in all varieties.

I move too quickly. I show too much. I feel too fast. I fall too fast. I leave too fast.

Like a tornado, a magnifying glass held to my heart, a person turned inside out, an elevator that has it's cables cut, a story barely begun and abandoned into the trashcan.

too quickly, too destructive, too revealing, too sensitive, falling quickly, and never completely unraveled.

But, I think I'm okay this way. I know I'm okay this way.

I may be crazy, but I'm hardly unreasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment